How to Create A Logo for Free
This is part 3 of how to start a profitable blog if you haven’t read parts 1 & 2 they links are below this post!
Now that you have a blog, and a theme it is time to make your blog better looking so you will attract more readers. How are we going to do that? With a cute and simple logo that you are going to create for free.
Creating A Logo
Creating a logo as someone who is not a graphic designer is easier than you might think!
- Go to Canva.com sign up / login.
- Choose a size I normally pick the email header with a white background because my theme has a white background.
- Look through your options
- Find a photo / color scheme/ font that you like to build on.
This is the theme I choose to build on.
- I am going to remove the background photo because I doesn’t match the theme I have.
- I am going to browse the internet to find a royalty free image. To do this I go to google.com > click images > type in what your looking for I choose “water color” then > click search tools > usage rights > labeled for reuse with modification. which looks like this:
3. Then I pick an image that has a white background and colors that I like and download it then upload it to Canva.
4. Once I get the image I want Into Canva I remove the background image and type in the text box my websites name.
5. Then I go over and click download and download the image as a high quality PNG.
6. Go to your new website wwww.yourwebsite.com/admin and login to your WordPress.org
7. Once you login go to your website and click customize (below in blue)
8. Find the part of your side bar where you can edit your sites header (In some themes they call it your logo)
9. Click “Add new image”
10. Upload image.
11. Skip cropping if you can if not crop it to fit your theme.
12. Enjoy your new header.
Ready to move on or go back? Click any of these links to continue with this series:
Disclaimer: No content in this post is an affiliate link or sponsored.